Category: Tabs and lists
Here is a working example of an Accordion. Its appearance will change in response to the size of your screen.
Accordion number 1
Text goes here.
Accordion number 2
More text goes here.
- Use to display FAQ-style content.
- Accordions are always closed by default.
- Users can expand multiple panels at the same time.
- Each panel requires a title and body as a minimum, but more components such as Image (Landscape) and videos can be placed inside.
- Place in the Body Content.
Editing and customisation
- You can edit the title (text) and body (rich text) fields.
- You can add other components, such as Image (Landscape) and videos.
- You cannot change the colours of this component.
The following components can be added inside Accordion:
- We plan to replace the orange background on the title bars with a grey background.