A component with tabs along the top. Different content is displayed when each tab is selected.
Category: Tabs and lists
Here is a working example of Tab. Its appearance will change in response to the size of your screen.
Body text goes here...
Different body text goes here...
- Use to display a lot of content, under related sub-headings, without having to make the user scroll.
- Clicking the title of the tab displays its content underneath.
- You need to supply a heading and body for each tab you require. Other components you can have inside a tab include: Media Gallery, Image Gallery, Video, Link, Image (Landscape), Content List, and Dividing Line.
- Place in the Body Content.
Editing and customisation
- You can edit the title and the body (these are mandatory).
- You can also have Media Gallery, Image Gallery, Video, Link, Image (Landscape), Content List and/or Dividing Line within a tab.
The following components can be added inside Tab:
- Hope in the great war