It’s not a new buoy, it’s a girl at Conwy RNLI!
Recently, Volunteer Helmsman Leon Kynaston became the very proud father of Ayla Michelle Kynaston, who was born on 28 October 2017 weighing a healthy 8lb 1oz.
In true Conwy RNLI tradition, Ayla was photographed in her Dad’s RNLI safety helmet at the lifeboat station as pictured.
Leon said: “Hannah and I couldn’t be happier following the birth. The support we have received from all at Conwy RNLI is fantastic. Family is very important to us volunteers, as no matter what time of the day or night our pagers sound, they support us in our roles. Although now it’s not only my pager that wakes me up in the middle of the night!”
- Baby Ayla pictured in her father’s safety helmet (Credit: Along came Harri Photography).
Notes to editors
- Conwy lifeboat station has been operating since 1966.
- To learn more about the lifeboat station go to www.rnli.org.uk/conwy
RNLI media contacts
- Alan Flood, Conwy RNLI Volunteer Lifeboat Press Officer 07871505513
- Danny-Lee Davies, Conwy RNLI Volunteer Lifeboat Press Officer 07999321639
- Chris Cousens, RNLI Press Officer (Wales and West) on 07748 265496 or 01745 585162
- Alternatively contact RNLI Public Relations on 01202 336789.